Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception)

Anonymous
2024-02-26T02:42:51+00:00

I’ve been encountering multiple Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors, including Memory Management, Critical Process Died, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and Unexpected Store Exception. This issue started about a year ago, but at that time, I replaced my hard disk. Initially, everything seemed fine, but recently, the crashes have resumed.

Here are the steps I’ve taken so far:

  • Windows Security Scan: No issues were detected.
  • MalwareBytes Quick Scan: Also found nothing.
  • Windows Memory Diagnostics tool: Passed successfully.
  • SeaGate SeaTools: Passed as well.
  • Crystal Disk Info: Indicates that the disk is healthy.

I also ran Chkdsk, which initially fixed the drive, but after about half an hour, the same errors resurfaced. Consequently, my system keeps restarting, plagued by the same BSOD errors (Memory Management, Critical Process Died, and Unexpected Store Exception). It’s quite frustrating! 😓

Ans while checking some Dump Files I found that Driver named: ntoskrnl.exe is the cause of the error (Although I don't know anything about this driver, it function and how to fix it )

Also I have minidump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApBV6ainL73Ygxb7bTmuTY7nmcLb

Please Guide me how to fix these

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T13:58:05+00:00

    Yes I guess you were right. The first thing I saw after reinstalling windows was some drive error.

    But it is very unusual that both of my drives is having the same issue as the one before was also having the same issues because of which I had to Replace it.

    It worked Flawlessly for a year or so but after that suddenly last month it started to show some disk errors.

    (But it is important to know that only C: drive is showing errors. I don't know the reason why so? It would be great if you tell me the reason )

    So I think that my HDD became faulty because one of the components(Power Supply Unit is my best guess.)

    So I would like to know to how to diagnose all of my PC components so that I can replace that particular component which is causing issues to other components so that any other Component will not suffer in Future.

    Please help me with it.

    Thank You

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T06:07:19+00:00

    If you want to use the drive until the terminal event you can:

    a) restore a backed up image after each drive file system corruption

    or

    b) clean install windows, restore drivers, applications, and files after each drive file system corruption

    This may or may not alter the frequency of the unexpected shutdowns and restarts or BSOD.

    To use a compromised drive creates uncertainty as the computer may malfunction when it is needed. And it may take time for each image restoration.

    Unfortunately electronics and other hardware are all subject to expected lifespans as well as unexpected shortened lifespans.

    Chkdsk /b /v are the deepest chkdsk switches.

    The syntax is chkdsk /b /v W:

    (change the drive letter W: to the applicable drive letter)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T04:21:51+00:00

    The chkdsk findings of NTFS file system recovery with lost and found can continue beyond 4 but that puts important files at risk.

    How to do it because I don't mind if my files gets corrupted.

    And Should I Run Seagate BOOT scan

    And After that I want to know that will clean installing windows through flash drive will fix these drive related error(recreating disk partition)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T19:11:52+00:00

    Surge protectors and Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) are two methods that can be used to reduce potential damage to computer drive file systems as well as sensitive electronic products.

    Turning off the computer after each use is an additional method.

    If you back up important data then you can use the drive until the terminal event.

    Before the terminal event you may experience:

    a) recurrent BSOD

    b) recurrent chkdsk runs delaying boot

    c) failure to boot

    d) data loss

    etc.

    Each time the chkdsk runs it may create a new lost and found.

    Electronics including power surges, power failure etc. are beyond the scope of our forum.

    Please continue to backup files and when possible replace the drive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T18:29:48+00:00

    The chkdsk findings of NTFS file system recovery with lost and found can continue beyond 4 but that puts important files at risk.

    Please backup files and replace the drive.

    I always keep my files backed up on my external Hard Drive

    So Please explain how to perform chkdsk NTFS file system recovery Beyond 4 parameters

    Also, Can a Faulty Power Supply be the cause of power Outages which make the drive causing these errors? Since I have never experienced power failures on my system by the PSU. If yes, then how to check it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments