i updated my motherboard bios to the latest version but still facing same issue.
Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception)
I’ve been encountering multiple Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors, including Memory Management, Critical Process Died, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and Unexpected Store Exception. This issue started about a year ago, but at that time, I replaced my hard disk. Initially, everything seemed fine, but recently, the crashes have resumed.
Here are the steps I’ve taken so far:
- Windows Security Scan: No issues were detected.
- MalwareBytes Quick Scan: Also found nothing.
- Windows Memory Diagnostics tool: Passed successfully.
- SeaGate SeaTools: Passed as well.
- Crystal Disk Info: Indicates that the disk is healthy.
I also ran Chkdsk, which initially fixed the drive, but after about half an hour, the same errors resurfaced. Consequently, my system keeps restarting, plagued by the same BSOD errors (Memory Management, Critical Process Died, and Unexpected Store Exception). It’s quite frustrating! 😓
Ans while checking some Dump Files I found that Driver named: ntoskrnl.exe is the cause of the error (Although I don't know anything about this driver, it function and how to fix it )
Also I have minidump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApBV6ainL73Ygxb7bTmuTY7nmcLb
Please Guide me how to fix these
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-03-01T14:40:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-02-27T08:23:10+00:00 Please see the drive tests in the earlier post: (in sequence)
HD Tune
HD Sentinel
-
Anonymous
2024-02-27T08:03:55+00:00 fortunately my pc was able to boot into windows after a restart so didn't need to reinstall windows using flash drive
so what procedure should I follow next -
Anonymous
2024-02-27T04:39:46+00:00 Hi, thank you so much for patiently waiting, you can download and install the BIOS from here: https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/H310M-M...
In addition, you can also contact their online support to help you install the BIOS as it is a critical update for the PC and I highly suggest contacting them to guide for the BIOS update.
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
-
Anonymous
2024-02-27T03:56:15+00:00 GIGABYTE H310M M.2 2.0
Current BIOS Version: F12
I got the latest BIOS Version (i.e. F16a) but I don't know how to install it correctly (Because a small mistake can cause it to boot improperly.)