nvidia display settings missing

Anonymous
2024-02-15T05:08:08+00:00

nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-13T17:12:16+00:00

    Hi! I'm now have the same problem too but can I ask a question? When I playing Valorant on my PC ( of course the display is missing) when I use "Alt+Tab" to reach the web outside and re-enter to my game it always has a error that I cant control my character ( the char is moving without using keyboad and i cant use my mouse to turn around or sth) but it's just within 2-3s, sometime it could be lag ( the mouse's movement is slowing down when Im try to hover any buttons). So it's because of missing display in nvidia ? P/s: I just installed my PC 2 days a go

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T01:22:19+00:00

    nvidia control panel is missing display settings, in my laptop it only shows 3d settings and developer, please help thanks

    missing display

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T06:26:20+00:00

    Im using a notebook so that doesnt help me =) but thx too

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more