this alsp doesnt work
why a problem with 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893) "ERROR TO INSTALL"
This update has a serious problem. I was checking and it doesn't install along with the others. The Framework update came out and I had to install it alone. That installed without problems. But the update
2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893)
Install from the updates panel. but when it asks to restart, while Windows is loading, I get the message that it has to reverse the update because it has an error.
I downloaded the file directly from Microsoft to check if it was my computer. But it gave me the same error notice.
My question is: What happened to the update that is giving an error after installing it from the panel, and why do I get the same error with the downloaded file?
Here are the photos I took.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-05-16T18:41:21+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-16T18:01:35+00:00 Were you able to delete the files from the download folder? You may have to restart after clearing the folder.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-16T16:21:00+00:00 This exact thing happens to me. It says all updates complete, but when I have it check for more, it pops back up as failed.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more