Hi,
I'm receiving the same error again:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have tried to turn on the windows features for .NET framework 3.5 and install it through the command prompt, but nothing seems to work.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please redo the registry modification we did earlier. I'm reposting it below:
Open admin Command Prompt and run:
Press Enter.
Then, open Regedit.exe and go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\DerivedData\Components\x86_system.web_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_10.0.22621.557_none_ba07d193866dcf48
In the right pane, right-click "CF" and choose Delete.
Exit the Registry Editor.
Attempt to install .NET Framework 3.5 now.
If that doesn't help, share your latest CBS logs on OneDrive
(How-To: Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support)
Yes, I followed these steps again since the same issue occurred but it didn’t help.
I tried to run driver verifier. However, now I can’t even turn on my laptop because my laptop keeps restarting and I’m getting blue screen all the time and I’m really worried.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
It happened after trying to run the driver verifier.