Thank you for your detailed reply, and I do apologize it didn't work on your end, but there is nothing to worry other advisors can take a look at it and will share some other ways that can fix the issue.
I can't install .NET Framework 3.5 on my Windows 11 laptop.
I have tried to turn on the windows features for .NET framework 3.5 and install it through the command prompt, but nothing seems to work.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-04-09T10:45:36+00:00 Thank you so much for your help!
-
Anonymous
2024-04-09T10:47:45+00:00 Hi,
I completed all steps but I’m still unable to download .NET framework 3.5. This is the error code: 0x80070057.
Thank you
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2024-04-09T10:50:28+00:00 Hi there,
Were you able to do a repair installation?
.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) Error code: 0x80070057 - Microsoft Community: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-35-includes-net-20-and-30-error-code/c7f814ab-407d-4504-9c04-3e31ef5bbc75
-
Anonymous
2024-04-10T08:34:25+00:00 Hi,
Yes, but I still have the same issue as I’m not able to download .NET 3.5 framework.