I can't install .NET Framework 3.5 on my Windows 11 laptop.

Anonymous
2024-04-05T14:13:11+00:00

I have tried to turn on the windows features for .NET framework 3.5 and install it through the command prompt, but nothing seems to work.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T10:47:45+00:00

    Hi,

    I completed all steps but I’m still unable to download .NET framework 3.5. This is the error code: 0x80070057.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T10:45:36+00:00

    Thank you so much for your help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,505 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-04-07T11:11:30+00:00

    Thank you for your detailed reply, and I do apologize it didn't work on your end, but there is nothing to worry other advisors can take a look at it and will share some other ways that can fix the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-06T21:25:59+00:00

    Hi,

    Yes, I've tried to run the in-place upgrade and all the above steps, including the .Net Framework 3.5 repair tool and I received this error code: 0x80070057.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Lester Bernard Reyes 85,505 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-04-06T13:01:56+00:00

    Hi, thank you so much for that information, have you tried to run the in-place upgrade? if not, I suggest doing an in-place upgrade wherein it will upgrade the device to the latest version and repair all issues without deleting any files.

    Kindly follow the steps from this link:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments