Hi,
I completed all the steps and now I’m receiving the following error: 0x80004005.
Thank you
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have tried to turn on the windows features for .NET framework 3.5 and install it through the command prompt, but nothing seems to work.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
I completed all the steps and now I’m receiving the following error: 0x80004005.
Thank you
Hello,
Try the DISM method to enable .NET Framework 3.5 on your system.
Please refer following step-by-step guide:
https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-enable-net-framework-3-5-in-windows-11
Let us know if this helps!
Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.
Hi, thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today.
I understand the issue you have, there is nothing to worry I am here to help, this is an issue with misconfigured .Net framework on the PC and for us to sort out the issue kindly follow the steps below:
Method 1. Download and Repair .Net Framework.
Kindly download and repair the Framework using this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail...
Once done downloading and running, try restarting the device and check.
Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall .Net framework
Press the Windows key + R then type in:
optionalfeatures
Then hit OK
uncheck for .Net framework 3.5 then follow the prompt and restart PC.
Once the PC is booted again.
Press the Windows key + R then type in:
optionalfeatures
Then hit OK
Click on Turn Windows Features on or off
check for .Net framework 3.5 then follow the prompt and restart PC.
If none will work from the above solution, I suggest doing an in-place upgrade wherein it will upgrade the device to the latest version and repair all issues without deleting any files.
Kindly follow the steps from this link:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Let me know how it goes and I hope that helps.
Bernard