Hi Alex607,
I'm glad it's sorted now. And thanks for the update.
Regards,
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have tried to turn on the windows features for .NET framework 3.5 and install it through the command prompt, but nothing seems to work.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Alex607,
I'm glad it's sorted now. And thanks for the update.
Regards,
Hi,
I would like to express my gratitude for your patience and help over the past few weeks in trying to resolve the problem. I successfully downloaded the .NET framework 3.5 after running the Driver Verifier.
Thank you so much!
Yes, I followed these steps again since the same issue occurred but it didn’t help.
The CBS logs should have helped identify the problematic component.
I tried to run driver verifier. However, now I can’t even turn on my laptop because my laptop keeps restarting and I’m getting blue screen all the time and I’m really worried.
You can disable Driver Verifier via Windows RE.
To access Windows RE, try this:
After three failed reboot attempts, Windows goes into recovery mode
In WinRE, open Command Prompt and follow Step 3 ("Disable Driver Verifier via Command Prompt") in this article to disable Driver Verifier.
(or)
If you're willing to do a Reset (with the Keep files option), you can do so from WinRE.
Source: How can I reset a PC if I forgot the administrator password?
It happened after trying to run the driver verifier.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more