PC not detecting any new output device

Anonymous
2024-04-28T11:48:54+00:00

My pc doesn't detect any new output device outside my monitor's audio. I constantly have in the device manager two high definition audio controllers, one is working fine, the other one can't start(i don't know if that's the issue). The headphones for sure aren't the issue since they're working everywhere else. I tried to fix by manually downloading realtek audio drivers of my mobo from the manufacturer and format the pc completely with a fresh windows install but nothing fixed. I didn't do any updates and I don't have any new update to do, so I really don't know what the issue could be.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-28T19:46:29+00:00

    that's what I've seen so far

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. EmilyS726 269.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-04-28T19:49:48+00:00

    Hmm.. the driver is from 2021.. doesn't look like you actually had your driver updated though.

    Download the driver from Intel directly: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/downloa... It is a zip file so make sure you extract it first then install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-28T19:59:10+00:00

    this is the one I've installed for my mobo yesterday, anyway, I'm downloading right now the driver you sent me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-28T20:30:26+00:00

    Nothing, I just restarted but the problem is still there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. EmilyS726 269.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-04-28T20:37:43+00:00

    Then I am afraid this can be likely a hardware issue. I am afraid you might want to contact the mobo manufacturer support in this case.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments