Nothing, I just restarted but the problem is still there.
PC not detecting any new output device
My pc doesn't detect any new output device outside my monitor's audio. I constantly have in the device manager two high definition audio controllers, one is working fine, the other one can't start(i don't know if that's the issue). The headphones for sure aren't the issue since they're working everywhere else. I tried to fix by manually downloading realtek audio drivers of my mobo from the manufacturer and format the pc completely with a fresh windows install but nothing fixed. I didn't do any updates and I don't have any new update to do, so I really don't know what the issue could be.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-04-28T20:30:26+00:00 -
EmilyS726 269.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-04-28T19:49:48+00:00 Hmm.. the driver is from 2021.. doesn't look like you actually had your driver updated though.
Download the driver from Intel directly: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/downloa... It is a zip file so make sure you extract it first then install it.
-
EmilyS726 269.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-04-28T19:01:50+00:00 What you showed me is not BIOS. BIOS is the firmware of your motherboard. You can refer to your motherboard user guide for more specifics. I believe you might have to use Delete key upon starting up computer to access BIOS. Once in BIOS, see if the audio controller is enabled.. Once again, since BIOS is not part of Windows, and it is different on different motherboard, I wouldn't know exactly if it is eveen called audio controller, or where it is in the menu structure.