I’m glad you figured it out.
PC not detecting any new output device
My pc doesn't detect any new output device outside my monitor's audio. I constantly have in the device manager two high definition audio controllers, one is working fine, the other one can't start(i don't know if that's the issue). The headphones for sure aren't the issue since they're working everywhere else. I tried to fix by manually downloading realtek audio drivers of my mobo from the manufacturer and format the pc completely with a fresh windows install but nothing fixed. I didn't do any updates and I don't have any new update to do, so I really don't know what the issue could be.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-05-01T12:50:22+00:00 ok, I managed to fix it somehow? I went in bios and checked some settings about integrated gpu and disabled virtualization and some other things and now it perfectly works, the pc shuts down NORMALLY and the audio works somehow. Thank you anyway for your patience and help
-
EmilyS726 269.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-04-30T22:24:48+00:00 I am afraid you would have to troubelshoot this as a hardware issue then.
-
Anonymous
2024-04-30T22:17:59+00:00 I was just checking physically by removing the chassis of the case and I noticed that in the end, the disks just turn off, the components that still work are cpu and gpu (ram too i suppose)
-
EmilyS726 269.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-04-30T22:11:01+00:00 Yeah, then that's definitely not a Windows issue. I still think you have a motherboard issue.