fast boot is disabled, just checking now bios. I'm thinking about erasing my windows 11 iso on my usb pen and download a windows 10 one or just another windows 11, maybe some data there could be not working properly and making it this way? I really don't know
PC not detecting any new output device
My pc doesn't detect any new output device outside my monitor's audio. I constantly have in the device manager two high definition audio controllers, one is working fine, the other one can't start(i don't know if that's the issue). The headphones for sure aren't the issue since they're working everywhere else. I tried to fix by manually downloading realtek audio drivers of my mobo from the manufacturer and format the pc completely with a fresh windows install but nothing fixed. I didn't do any updates and I don't have any new update to do, so I really don't know what the issue could be.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-04-29T13:24:37+00:00 -
EmilyS726 269.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-04-29T13:12:18+00:00 Go to BIOS settings, and see if you have any deep sleep or fast startup in BIOS as well. If you find that, disable it.
If it still doesn't work, I am afraid there's mobo issue, can be power leak issue..If the mobo has any issue, this can be also why your audio cad is not functioning. You will need manufacture support.
-
Anonymous
2024-04-29T12:58:15+00:00 I hear the fan and also the light on the case is still turned on, when the computer shuts down it should turn off every light and fan obviously
-
EmilyS726 269.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-04-29T12:46:36+00:00 What tells you that it is on? The fan, or?
-
Anonymous
2024-04-29T12:33:46+00:00 yes it works but still, my pc is still on even though i use that command and everything shuts down.