What steps did you take exactly to turn off PC?
PC not detecting any new output device
My pc doesn't detect any new output device outside my monitor's audio. I constantly have in the device manager two high definition audio controllers, one is working fine, the other one can't start(i don't know if that's the issue). The headphones for sure aren't the issue since they're working everywhere else. I tried to fix by manually downloading realtek audio drivers of my mobo from the manufacturer and format the pc completely with a fresh windows install but nothing fixed. I didn't do any updates and I don't have any new update to do, so I really don't know what the issue could be.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-04-28T23:12:26+00:00 i have to force shut down from the case manually to turn it off otherwise it simply wont
-
Anonymous
2024-04-28T23:11:54+00:00 i don't understand but now I just wanted to turn off my pc and after shutting it down and seeing my monitor turn off I still see that my pc is working, how is this even possible?
-
EmilyS726 269.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-04-28T21:48:31+00:00 You are welcome. Good luck!!
-
Anonymous
2024-04-28T21:47:19+00:00 well I see, thank you anyway for your support.