Hi microsoft. My dell inspiron 5590 has been crashing lately on a bsod error

Anonymous
2024-05-16T08:23:52+00:00

The error has the stopcode "KERNEL-MODE-HEAP-CORRUPTION"

It also states that it is a Kernel-PnP error with event id 219. My pc is 4 and 1/2 years old and it's a bit outdated. I've tried everything from updating the driver, changing the RAM and even reinstalling windows. But still the error doesn't seem to budge. I have been receiving these errors after 2 months I bought my laptop. It was bought in 2019 mid summer. Here's the specific error and the specifications of my laptop:

Error:The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\Vid_8087&Pid_0AC2\6&a796753&0&0000.

Specifications:Windows 11 Home Single Language

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz

12GB Memory

1TB HDD

Please somebody help me

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T13:07:12+00:00

    So do I need to change my RAM?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T13:06:38+00:00

    It is blocked from downloading and my computer crashed into BSOD again while I was typing this to you. The stopcode was "KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE" This is the one that I get commonly and I also receive various other Stopcodes. I need help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-05-16T11:59:59+00:00

    The other minidump files just indicated RAM corruption errors.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T11:58:39+00:00

    And also can you tell what the other minidump files are saying?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-05-16T11:57:25+00:00

    Are you able to download the file or is it blocked from downloading or can you download that file but not open it?

    Most likely that is an Intel Killer Network driver, that is why it has that name.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments