Darn, I could never understand or figure out how the root program worked (or even get it to install) so i am one of the fwe still with this issue. i guess forever. :(
Cannot remove disconnected devices from Phone Link App on Android
Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.
Does anybody have the same issue?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-10-14T03:54:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-10-13T12:53:29+00:00 You can remove these devices from your Microsoft account:
-
Anonymous
2024-09-18T19:38:55+00:00 After my testing, I found that the failed computer, the data is stored in your Microsoft account, not in the phone, even if you change the hand, or use the method you provided to delete, still can not solve the problem
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2024-08-22T11:21:39+00:00 Which app is that? The link seems broken.