The only way to give feed back is through the app store. Try it
And remember to remive the link before reinstall OS next time
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I have a question: I have an Android and in the Phone Link app I have old computers that are no longer connected, and even some computers with the same name, also offline. But I cannot remove them, it says they're disconnected but there's no longer a remove option.
Does anybody have the same issue?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The only way to give feed back is through the app store. Try it
And remember to remive the link before reinstall OS next time
Nop, there is no visibility of active phone link on Microsoft account so we can't delete stale connections.
And I can't find any support channel either....The only thing I can think of is to make rating and suggestion in the app store
you ever find a fix for this
Hi I understand this is community support. Is there any official support channel for Phone Link app?
Ok, but if you delete them on your desktop, would they be deleted on your phone? via synchronization?