Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all

Anonymous
2024-05-15T17:32:36+00:00

Hi!

I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.

Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.

Thanks for helping!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-13T17:17:59+00:00

    Store App hasn't worked for weeks. I can get to the store through the browser, but the store will come up as though it's loading but error out as a white screen. This causes in app/game purchases and in app/game upgrades to fail because it never successfully loads.

    I tried everything.

    Reset Cache

    Reset App

    Uninstalled and reinstalled App.

    It's getting to my account info fine as my login thumbnail appears before it errors out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-24T21:51:03+00:00

    i've tried everything

    it doesn't work

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-16T23:16:46+00:00

    Last time Microsoft store worked was like 2 months later after building the PC and the only things I downloaded was basic stuff.

    I asked customer support and watched YouTube videos but the videos weren't the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T23:10:07+00:00

    cant open microsoft store on my pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments