Excellent!! Thank You!!
Microsoft Store doesn't work or open at all
Hi!
I have tried many months to fix Microsoft Store. I have ran commands on PowerShell and nothing works. Microsoft Store doesn't even show up in the app list or system apps list.
Any ideas what to do? Could I reinstall the whole Store somehow? I'm hopeless.
Thanks for helping!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-07-05T13:45:58+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-05-27T13:41:35+00:00 no i haven't changed it and the last time i used it was about 3 weeks ago
-
Anonymous
2025-04-27T02:40:49+00:00 I m having the same issue I am on 23h2 on an asus prebuilt i bought in october 2024. Worst bug I have seen in years. Totallly corrupted, yet no corruption found with sfc.
Going to try in place upgrade of 24h2 tomorrow and if it fails i have 23h2 on a flash drive. I tried the other methods suggested (powershell, the built in reset and repair for the core component app in Apps and features, and restarting the windows store install service)