how i can on my keyboard lights in windows 11

Anonymous
2024-06-17T17:25:51+00:00

pls i need your help

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-15T17:23:37+00:00

    Asus Rog strıx

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T23:33:19+00:00

    I have a brand new Lenovo Slim 7i - I see the backlight indicator on the spacebar. When I press Fn + the spacebar, I see it displays "Auto","High","Low" and "Off" options, but the lights do not come on.

    Any idea how to troubleshoot or do I just take it back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-20T16:19:57+00:00

    keyboard light

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-21T04:00:36+00:00

    it is inspiron 15 laptop. model:3520

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T17:10:10+00:00

    lenovo thinkpad T480S

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments