Hi!
I have a windows 11, version 23H2 Lenovo Laptop.
I wanted to know whether I can turn on my keyboard lighting, if so how to do it
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
pls i need your help
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi!
I have a windows 11, version 23H2 Lenovo Laptop.
I wanted to know whether I can turn on my keyboard lighting, if so how to do it
there is no option to on keyboard ligth plese help
Hi
model: Hp Laptop 15s-du3xxx
can you check it is having backlight feature or not
i need help with the keyboard light, how to turn it on
yes
i have this key