how i can on my keyboard lights in windows 11

Anonymous
2024-06-17T17:25:51+00:00

pls i need your help

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T11:17:27+00:00

    Hi!

    I have a windows 11, version 23H2 Lenovo Laptop.

    I wanted to know whether I can turn on my keyboard lighting, if so how to do it

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T20:23:53+00:00

    Hi Bob,

    I have the same problem as other users, but none of the suggested solutions have helped me turn on the keyboard backlight. My laptop model is Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15AMN7. Also, I use windows 11.

    Hope you can help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-01T11:57:17+00:00

    asus viviobook 15x/16x/17x

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T02:09:56+00:00

    Hi,MD FIROJ AHMMED

    Thank you for your reply, I have checked for you, press fn+spacebar to switch your keyboard backlighting.

    You can try it out by referring to the steps above, and after that, give some feedback and I will further support you.

    Best regards

    Bobhe | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-23T16:20:19+00:00

    lenovo ideapad slim 3

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments