Epson has now said it will release drivers for ARM laptops. It has a release schedule on its website for it different printers.
As a first step, it has released a Universal Print Driver for ARM which works well for me:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Epson has now said it will release drivers for ARM laptops. It has a release schedule on its website for it different printers.
As a first step, it has released a Universal Print Driver for ARM which works well for me:
Thanks Will001,
That's good to know, it's a start in the right direction.
I'm hoping Canon follow suit.
Thanks very much Will001. That's good to know. I'd tried everything. Will re-order a Epson printer again.
Dave, Please assist as I have a Surface pro 11 and my Canon TR 4720 (Print/scan/copy machine) is not compatible with the Surface pro 11. The Scan feature does not work nor the print option. Between talking with Microsoft and Canon-there is a driver missing.
So what general use printer works with Microsoft Surface Pro 11 works?
LB
Eventually Microsoft told me "not many printers" are supported on Surface Pro 11. I run a business & have to be able to print so had to buy a second device Surface Pro 10 as neither MS nor dealer (I live in Thailand) would take back a 24 hour old device. Shabby treatment & ridiculous device.