My Epson L-3150 does not work. I got a response by Epson saying they don´t have drivers for Microsoft Surface Pro
which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11
Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-03-19T22:28:44+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-04-15T00:05:24+00:00 I have the same issue with my Canon laser printer and it's frustrating there doesn't seem to be a resolve.
-
Anonymous
2025-04-28T19:53:41+00:00 Are these only compatible in wireless mode?
Very frustrating I can't configure my printer, and I can't buy a new printer with any confidence it will work.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-21T15:42:07+00:00 I have just had to send an Epson printer back as it isn't compatible with my Surface Pro 11 because it is ARM-based processor. I had an old Epson printer before and it worked but the newer ones don't seem to. Does anyone know which printer will work please?
-
Anonymous
2025-05-21T15:45:15+00:00 Me too.