which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11

Anonymous
2024-07-05T17:40:52+00:00

Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T09:08:10+00:00

    I bought a surface Pro 11 yesterday, today I am find out it will not operate fully with Brother DCP printers/scanners. I deeply regret buying this thing. What are Microsoft playing at bringing out a new device which will not interoperate with printers less than 1 year old. I cannot talk to local Surface support as MS Thailand only has Thai on their voice response system (yes really) & so I seem to have now ay to connect my Brother DCP T820 Dw to my 24 hour old Surface Pro 11 with Windows 11. Tomorrow I go on a 7 week trip.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T10:52:01+00:00

    I bought a surface Pro 11 yesterday, today I am find out it will not operate fully with Brother DCP printers/scanners. I deeply regret buying this thing. What are Microsoft playing at bringing out a new device which will not interoperate with printers less than 1 year old. I cannot talk to local Surface support as MS Thailand only has Thai on their voice response system (yes really) & so I seem to have now ay to connect my Brother DCP T820 Dw to my 24 hour old Surface Pro 11 with Windows 11. Tomorrow I go on a 7 week trip.

    I don't even think printers less than a year old will be able to run SP11 the way they do on x86-based devices.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T11:14:16+00:00

    I don't understand why Microsoft would think to release a device which cannot connect to printers/scanners.

    In the meantime I spent USD 2K+ on a useless PoS. Where i leave suppliers will not take purchases back.

    So I am stuck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T12:09:29+00:00

    I feel for you. I felt exactly the same when I bought my Surface Pro 11. I had used a Surface Pro 5 for several years and had had no problems printing and so I didn't expect any issues with the 11.

    I have excepted that for the time being that I have to connect to the printer using a usb cable to a type C adapter which is a cheap solution.

    Let's hope that Microsoft and or the printer companies come up with a permanent solution so we can use our printers wireless again.

    Mark...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T12:26:11+00:00

    Hi Mark it's totally & utterly ridiculous. I always Microsoft products because I consider them a serious company, but this is a nonsense. right now I am stuck with a 2 odd pound paperweight. I have to solve this - wonder if Apple or someone else might have a good alternative.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments