which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11

Anonymous
2024-07-05T17:40:52+00:00

Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-21T20:57:45+00:00

    I purchased a new HP laser jet printer. It did not work. I gave up and bought a new Lenovo yoga pad. Just as good. I put the surface away until someone comes up with a solution to the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T10:19:35+00:00

    Why buy the arm version? It does come with pro's and con's
    Buy you cant demand that a new platform should have all the features the old one has at least not immediately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T11:49:47+00:00

    I would not consider connectivity to a printer “a feature.” It is a necessity. And if Microsoft had alerted people to that fact I certainly would not have purchased it. It seems fundamentally dishonest to “upgrade” a series of machines that have operated normally to a version that lacks a very significant feature and fail to mention it. How would you feel if the new car you purchased lacked the ability to open windows?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T12:13:47+00:00

    Exackly. Who would buy ARM Surface device with a sticker sayig "No printers/scanners drivers released yet".

    NOBODY.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T12:34:16+00:00

    Precisely.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments