which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11

Anonymous
2024-07-05T17:40:52+00:00

Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T18:50:13+00:00

    Add Epson printers to your list as well

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T22:32:21+00:00

    Not true. My Brother MFC-J6920DW scanner does not work, it prints in landscape though everything is set to portrait.

    Its an old printer and Im ok with buying a new one but wanted to know it will work before purcahse

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T22:42:50+00:00

    I am not aware of any printer that is guaranteed to work. I can’t get a straight answer from Microsoft. I gave up and exchanged my surface for a Yoga which is just as nice and connected immediately to my printer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T23:04:30+00:00

    I am on a call with Microsoft now. They said they found an article that listed 5 printers that have been tested to work and emailed it to me. Use at your own risk.

    Hi Chris,

    Good day!

    Here are the recommended printers that are compatible with the Surface Pro 11.

    1. HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e: This all-in-one printer offers fast printing speeds, high-quality prints, and a range of features including wireless printing and scanning. It's a great choice for both home and office use.
    2. Canon PIXMA TR8620: This versatile printer is known for its excellent photo printing capabilities. It also supports wireless printing and has a compact design, making it suitable for small spaces.
    3. Epson EcoTank ET-4760: This printer is ideal for those who print frequently. It comes with refillable ink tanks, which can save you money in the long run. It also offers wireless printing and scanning features.
    4. Brother HL-L2350DW: This monochrome laser printer is perfect for those who need fast and reliable black-and-white printing. It supports wireless printing and has a compact design, making it a good fit for home offices.
    5. Samsung Xpress M2070FW: This multifunction laser printer offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. It supports wireless printing and is known for its reliability and ease of use.

    I really appreciate your loyalty and your business, and we want to make sure we meet your expectations. We work very hard to build the best solution to deliver amazing customer support and improve it every day.

    Have a nice day from the Surface Team.

    Best regards,  

    Ramon Joseph M.
    Surface Support - Global English
    https://www.microsoft.com/surface/support

    Contact Us - Microsoft Support

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-28T20:46:13+00:00

    I can't believe that in 2024 we'll be back to the days of Windows 98, when installing a printer and scanner was a real challenge. It's absurd, a disservice to consumers, to release a laptop with a processor based on an architecture that is incompatible with a huge amount of peripheral hardware that has been running Windows 10/11 for years. This is a scandal. What should I do now? Buy a new printer? I don't want to, I have an advanced Brother MFC-J2330DW. Return Surface Pro 11? I can't, the period for returning without giving a reason has already passed. Advertise the printer as incompatible with Surface Pro 11? They'll laugh at me.

    MICROSOFT - TAKE RESPONSIBILITY and force/pay peripheral manufacturers to update drivers to ARM64.

    I am very dissapointed. And pissed off.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments