which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11

Anonymous
2024-07-05T17:40:52+00:00

Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T10:52:01+00:00

    I bought a surface Pro 11 yesterday, today I am find out it will not operate fully with Brother DCP printers/scanners. I deeply regret buying this thing. What are Microsoft playing at bringing out a new device which will not interoperate with printers less than 1 year old. I cannot talk to local Surface support as MS Thailand only has Thai on their voice response system (yes really) & so I seem to have now ay to connect my Brother DCP T820 Dw to my 24 hour old Surface Pro 11 with Windows 11. Tomorrow I go on a 7 week trip.

    I don't even think printers less than a year old will be able to run SP11 the way they do on x86-based devices.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T09:08:10+00:00

    I bought a surface Pro 11 yesterday, today I am find out it will not operate fully with Brother DCP printers/scanners. I deeply regret buying this thing. What are Microsoft playing at bringing out a new device which will not interoperate with printers less than 1 year old. I cannot talk to local Surface support as MS Thailand only has Thai on their voice response system (yes really) & so I seem to have now ay to connect my Brother DCP T820 Dw to my 24 hour old Surface Pro 11 with Windows 11. Tomorrow I go on a 7 week trip.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T12:34:16+00:00

    Precisely.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T12:13:47+00:00

    Exackly. Who would buy ARM Surface device with a sticker sayig "No printers/scanners drivers released yet".

    NOBODY.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T11:49:47+00:00

    I would not consider connectivity to a printer “a feature.” It is a necessity. And if Microsoft had alerted people to that fact I certainly would not have purchased it. It seems fundamentally dishonest to “upgrade” a series of machines that have operated normally to a version that lacks a very significant feature and fail to mention it. How would you feel if the new car you purchased lacked the ability to open windows?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments