which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11

Anonymous
2024-07-05T17:40:52+00:00

Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T21:42:17+00:00

    Thanks Will001,

    That's good to know, it's a start in the right direction.

    I'm hoping Canon follow suit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T19:29:03+00:00

    Epson has now said it will release drivers for ARM laptops. It has a release schedule on its website for it different printers.

    As a first step, it has released a Universal Print Driver for ARM which works well for me:

    https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd42747/source/printers/source/printing\_software/windows\_fy13/tasks/installing\_printer\_universal.html

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T15:45:15+00:00

    Me too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T15:42:07+00:00

    I have just had to send an Epson printer back as it isn't compatible with my Surface Pro 11 because it is ARM-based processor. I had an old Epson printer before and it worked but the newer ones don't seem to. Does anyone know which printer will work please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-28T19:53:41+00:00

    Are these only compatible in wireless mode?

    Very frustrating I can't configure my printer, and I can't buy a new printer with any confidence it will work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments