Thanks, but the reason I ask is that my HP Officejet 8715 will not work properly no matter what I try and it seems that many printers are not really compatible with an arm-based processor PC. I was wondering if there is a definitely compatible one before I part with my cash.
which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11
Anonymous
Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-07-05T21:16:30+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-07-05T18:14:15+00:00 Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Any printer that has Wireless capability or connects to a USB-C port will be compatible with the Surface Pro 11, there is no specific printer required.