I have tried 2 different Epson home printers with my Surface Pro 11 but can't print with either.
which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11
Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-05-29T18:02:33+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-05-28T15:02:10+00:00 Angela, a workaround I use is the Cannon Print app on the phone and print from the OneDrive wireless.... I'm not using the Surface Pro, though I can print.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-22T00:41:56+00:00 Eventually Microsoft told me "not many printers" are supported on Surface Pro 11. I run a business & have to be able to print so had to buy a second device Surface Pro 10 as neither MS nor dealer (I live in Thailand) would take back a 24 hour old device. Shabby treatment & ridiculous device.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-21T23:37:41+00:00 Dave, Please assist as I have a Surface pro 11 and my Canon TR 4720 (Print/scan/copy machine) is not compatible with the Surface pro 11. The Scan feature does not work nor the print option. Between talking with Microsoft and Canon-there is a driver missing.
So what general use printer works with Microsoft Surface Pro 11 works?
LB
-
Anonymous
2025-05-21T22:16:56+00:00 Thanks very much Will001. That's good to know. I'd tried everything. Will re-order a Epson printer again.