which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11

Anonymous
2024-07-05T17:40:52+00:00

Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T23:37:41+00:00

    Dave, Please assist as I have a Surface pro 11 and my Canon TR 4720 (Print/scan/copy machine) is not compatible with the Surface pro 11. The Scan feature does not work nor the print option. Between talking with Microsoft and Canon-there is a driver missing.

    So what general use printer works with Microsoft Surface Pro 11 works?

    LB

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T22:16:56+00:00

    Thanks very much Will001. That's good to know. I'd tried everything. Will re-order a Epson printer again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T21:42:17+00:00

    Thanks Will001,

    That's good to know, it's a start in the right direction.

    I'm hoping Canon follow suit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T15:45:15+00:00

    Me too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T15:42:07+00:00

    I have just had to send an Epson printer back as it isn't compatible with my Surface Pro 11 because it is ARM-based processor. I had an old Epson printer before and it worked but the newer ones don't seem to. Does anyone know which printer will work please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments