which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11

Anonymous
2024-07-05T17:40:52+00:00

Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-28T19:53:41+00:00

    Are these only compatible in wireless mode?

    Very frustrating I can't configure my printer, and I can't buy a new printer with any confidence it will work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-19T22:28:44+00:00

    My Epson L-3150 does not work. I got a response by Epson saying they don´t have drivers for Microsoft Surface Pro

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T12:26:11+00:00

    Hi Mark it's totally & utterly ridiculous. I always Microsoft products because I consider them a serious company, but this is a nonsense. right now I am stuck with a 2 odd pound paperweight. I have to solve this - wonder if Apple or someone else might have a good alternative.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T09:08:10+00:00

    I bought a surface Pro 11 yesterday, today I am find out it will not operate fully with Brother DCP printers/scanners. I deeply regret buying this thing. What are Microsoft playing at bringing out a new device which will not interoperate with printers less than 1 year old. I cannot talk to local Surface support as MS Thailand only has Thai on their voice response system (yes really) & so I seem to have now ay to connect my Brother DCP T820 Dw to my 24 hour old Surface Pro 11 with Windows 11. Tomorrow I go on a 7 week trip.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T12:34:16+00:00

    Precisely.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments