how do i fix my wifi/drivers problem and Bluetooth
i just built my pc and i got a pc protector app I'm not really sure what is was called but it installed a Wi-Fi driver for my pc before i could not use Wi-Fi only ethernet and when i tried to download my motherboard drivers it installed but it didn't change any thing i tried a lot of different ways for the drivers to work but not a single way worked anyways i have Wi-Fi now but it cuts out a lot when I'm playing a game or just idle and it happens mostly when I'm playing a game ere and i want to fix this but i don't know how to if someone could help me id really love that here my specs B650 Aorus Elite Ax AM5 motherboard CPU Ryzen 5 7600x operating system windows 11 home and also i can't connect any Bluetooth devices to my pc
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-03T05:48:47+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-03T05:40:11+00:00 Linux is a different type of operating system, that will not solve the problem, have you checked the AMD website to see if they provide a Bluetooth driver that may be compatible with your system?
-
VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2024-08-03T05:35:42+00:00 See YouTube video
-
Anonymous
2024-08-03T05:26:06+00:00 i dont know how to show you the bluetooth id
-
VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2024-08-03T05:20:15+00:00 I am gigabyte b760m ds3h ax motherboard, but I always use drivers from other websites and update driver except bios .
Share the hardware device id of bluetooth