i deleted that probably right before i sent out the post
how do i fix my wifi/drivers problem and Bluetooth
i just built my pc and i got a pc protector app I'm not really sure what is was called but it installed a Wi-Fi driver for my pc before i could not use Wi-Fi only ethernet and when i tried to download my motherboard drivers it installed but it didn't change any thing i tried a lot of different ways for the drivers to work but not a single way worked anyways i have Wi-Fi now but it cuts out a lot when I'm playing a game or just idle and it happens mostly when I'm playing a game ere and i want to fix this but i don't know how to if someone could help me id really love that here my specs B650 Aorus Elite Ax AM5 motherboard CPU Ryzen 5 7600x operating system windows 11 home and also i can't connect any Bluetooth devices to my pc
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-03T06:34:06+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-08-03T06:21:27+00:00 I think this is caused by that AVG Tune Up app that you used, is that now uninstalled from your PC, because that can install corrupt and incompatible drivers.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-03T05:58:47+00:00 i just looked and i cant go into live chat with someone from AMD and i looked on their website for drivers but their aren't any drivers for Bluetooth with my motherboard
-
VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2024-08-03T05:55:54+00:00 Yes thats right. I will try to find stable driver but might be old driver
-
Anonymous
2024-08-03T05:51:39+00:00 i will try that too