how do i fix my wifi/drivers problem and Bluetooth

Anonymous
2024-07-28T07:48:28+00:00

i just built my pc and i got a pc protector app I'm not really sure what is was called but it installed a Wi-Fi driver for my pc before i could not use Wi-Fi only ethernet and when i tried to download my motherboard drivers it installed but it didn't change any thing i tried a lot of different ways for the drivers to work but not a single way worked anyways i have Wi-Fi now but it cuts out a lot when I'm playing a game or just idle and it happens mostly when I'm playing a game ere and i want to fix this but i don't know how to if someone could help me id really love that here my specs B650 Aorus Elite Ax AM5 motherboard CPU Ryzen 5 7600x operating system windows 11 home and also i can't connect any Bluetooth devices to my pc

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-28T20:15:54+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    1
    Right click your Start Button and open Device Manager, please provide a screenshot of that window.

    2
    You mention a PC Protector app, please find that in the Settings app - Apps - Installed Apps, what is the name of that app?

    im not 100% percent sure that this is the app but i dont think i used other apps it is called avg or avg tune up https://www.avg.com/en-us/avg-pctuneup#pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-07-28T08:21:41+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    1

    Right click your Start Button and open Device Manager, please provide a screenshot of that window.

    2

    You mention a PC Protector app, please find that in the Settings app - Apps - Installed Apps, what is the name of that app?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments