when am playing the game of cookie jam everything else working except when the game finishcan't click out of it with my mouse
How do I keep my mouse from leaving the window on FPS games?
So, when I'm playing any FPS games (or games that use the mouse to track the game environment), my mouse cursor goes invisible. However, instead of being locked to the center of the screen, it moves around freely, to the point where i have accidently minimized or closed out of my game. Also worth mentioning, this is on a laptop, not a multiple screen PC.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated, as I've exhausted my sources of research and none of them helped.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-01-22T19:33:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-01-09T21:51:39+00:00 My issue was with Sea of Thieves where i would press the windows key to leave the game and go on over to my second monitor to change a song or something like that. What fixed it was I had to press the escape key and then my mouse could move to the other monitor. The windows key breaks the lock.
The game thinks that the mouse is still on the first monitor so it allows it to be dragged over to other screens.