Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11

Anonymous
2024-08-21T21:21:10+00:00

It has been working for a long time. Ever since there's been update. Updates were automatically. It messed up the application. How do I make my printscreen button to work again?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-22T22:06:50+00:00

    My right-click list says "Take screenshot". I paste mine into the Paint app. Then I can trim it to what I want and save it as a jpeg.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-22T22:04:33+00:00

    This solution works for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-20T04:33:09+00:00

    WIn+Shift+S which was so useful in WIndows 10 won't work anymore. Everything just minimizes...

    All the other ways also don't work - it won't save anything into Screenshot folder, won't open screen capture feature, nothing.

    So annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T18:33:35+00:00

    I have the same problem, need help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T13:33:11+00:00

    I don't have a "Windows" button on my Logitech keyboard. Using "Function - Print Screen" copies both of my screens when what I want to show a student is a specific thing on one screen. I really need that functionability back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments