Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11

Anonymous
2024-08-21T21:21:10+00:00

It has been working for a long time. Ever since there's been update. Updates were automatically. It messed up the application. How do I make my printscreen button to work again?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T20:41:00+00:00

    Incredible!!! It worked perfectly; thank you so much. I did not realize that Logitech+ had just recently had an update 01/25/2025 and with the new update, it overrode windows 11 settings, thats why it wasant working. As you said going to Logitech and changing the setting there did it for me, Thank you, thanks you, thank you!!! I was about to do a factory reset on my PC and you saved me from doing it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-03T17:15:45+00:00

    I tried that option. The PrtSc key still does nothing. It appears as though Microsoft has rendered the key inoperable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-30T01:37:17+00:00

    Function + Windows+Print Screen

    Screen shots go to Home File Explorer

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-17T01:40:48+00:00

    it still doenst work

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T00:59:37+00:00

    That's not working for me. As best as I can tell, Windows has completely broken the PrtSc key.

    Given how it's done the same thing for decades, you'd think they'd know better than to change its function.

    I agree with this one!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments