Your suggestion for backing up my drive, file or folder by folder will take until Christmas. There has to be an easier way.
I have backed up the Thunderbird profile but I get a location error when I use the same method for Firefox. %APPDATA%\Firefox\Profiles. I resolved the Screenshots folder location problem when I discovered I had two of them. one I could access the other not. I deleted one as the other seemed to have all my screenshots and I could access them..
I have not tried Chrome and Edge profiles if I knew where they were. This thread is too long to find anything. I used Windows since Windows 95 but most of the time as a user with a Technology manager to sort out any problems. I like to use my PC but I cahad ve't sort out problems any longer. Not having a simple way of backing up files to MY drive when my Reset messed up so much that I now have to sort. I feel I'm on my last Windows PC.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
I searched Users/My ID and found very little.
Downloads
Favourites
Links
One Drive
Saved Games - I don't have or use games!
Searches
That's it. I have no idea where everything else is. I'm beginning to think I should save the Thunderbird profile because I have most to lose there and then do another Reset or Clean Install and start from the beginning. Nothing has worked with Reset PC.
I would save the profiles in One Drive if I knew they would update automatically else I may as well copy then from time to time.
When I found the Thunderbird profile in File Explorer I thought saving to the Cloud would be an option from the right click menu.