do i have to remove the drivers or can i countinue using it? i installed some programs so dont really wanna revert... pc is working fine, i suppose playing over bluetooth will have to do for now, untill i or we find a fix
switch pro controller not detected by pc on a new install
my pc (new install) doesnt detect my switch controller while wired, it doesnt make a noise when i connect it either, does anyone know why, usb port and cable are both fine as they worked before on my old install
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-28T20:57:08+00:00 -
Solamillo Charity 20,295 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-09-28T20:58:48+00:00 I'm actually testing with my own switch controller, but I can't replicate the issue. It might be because I'm using an 8bitdo one. Yes, you may also use the Bluetooth instead for now. May I ask if your Windows is up to date?
-
Solamillo Charity 20,295 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-09-28T21:27:36+00:00 Hmm, may I ask what is the make and model of your laptop? or desktop's motherboard?
Press Win + R to open the Run dialog box.
Type msinfo32 and press Enter.
In the System Information window, look for "BaseBoard Manufacturer" and "BaseBoard Product." These will give you the manufacturer and model of your motherboard.
I'll send you the manufacturer's website for downloading the drivers.