i just restarted anyway, dism was done, i checked the logs after the reboot, can i just copy over the entire old drivers folder with a backup of the current one and a system restore point ofcourse?
switch pro controller not detected by pc on a new install
my pc (new install) doesnt detect my switch controller while wired, it doesnt make a noise when i connect it either, does anyone know why, usb port and cable are both fine as they worked before on my old install
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-28T20:10:33+00:00 -
Solamillo Charity 20,295 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-09-28T20:08:39+00:00 If it's possible, can you please send a screenshot?
-
Anonymous
2024-09-28T20:00:23+00:00 I'm running dism and can't see if it's done, should I still restart? If not how do I know if it's done?
-
Solamillo Charity 20,295 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-09-28T19:51:54+00:00 Sorry for the delayed response.
If you have access to your old install (e.g., through a backup or old system folder), you can look for USB or Serial Bus drivers in the C:\Windows\System32\drivers folder.
You will have to restart the computer to automatically reinstall the drivers.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-28T19:38:23+00:00 Uhh I un installed my k&b drivers, how do I reinstal them without restarting?