Yes, set the OS Type to Windows UEFI so that Secure Boot is enabled and everything will be configured correctly.
How to enable secure boot?
In the bios it says that I have secure boot enabled and deafult secure keys unloaded and I clicked install deafult secure keys and again it says unloaded. What should I do, how to enable secure boot![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/32d1a18f-a6a5-4a5a-85f1-ea652c871771?platform=QnA
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-23T19:55:18+00:00 Installing Windows 11?
Check if Secure Boot is enabled, click on the Start menu and type msinfo32
Search for Secure Boot and see if it is on.
-
Anonymous
2024-10-23T19:48:56+00:00 why should I turn off csm and create gpt partitions, I didn't do anything when I installed it
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-23T19:30:29+00:00 Okay, before you perform a clean install of Windows 11, create a backup of your files in case you need to save them.
Disable the CSM, during the installation delete the partitions and create a new one so that it is created in GPT.