How to enable secure boot?

Anonymous
2024-10-21T21:13:53+00:00

In the bios it says that I have secure boot enabled and deafult secure keys unloaded and I clicked install deafult secure keys and again it says unloaded. What should I do, how to enable secure boot![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/32d1a18f-a6a5-4a5a-85f1-ea652c871771?platform=QnA

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-10-23T21:11:43+00:00

Yes, set the OS Type to Windows UEFI so that Secure Boot is enabled and everything will be configured correctly.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T20:08:03+00:00

    when I turn it off, the system won't turn on, switch me to bios immediately

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-22T19:59:28+00:00

    Also turn off the "Launch CSM" option, then save and see if it still says Secure Boot off.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T19:47:06+00:00

    I put it on windows uefi mode and again it says that secure boot is off

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-22T18:06:31+00:00

    Change the OS Type, "Other OS" means Secure Boot state is off

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments