Yes, I('ve the same stuck during boot loading sequence of Windows. The circle is turning, but nothing happens anymore. First, I thought that the harddisc is defect. But with a USB Media CreationTool USB stick and revoke the last functional update it will work again.
Be careful that during the revoking process the mouse and keyboard are not respsonding and the computer seems to stuck again. Give it time. After a couple of minutes the computer reboots and shows the normal startup screen.
any one having issues after trying to do this update "2024-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5043145)" ?
it seems like my HP Victus laptop keeps getting stuck on the start up loading section. Seems like the update has a glitch.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-10-02T17:40:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-10-02T09:18:28+00:00 Hi Kevin
Try to dis-install the upgrade KB5043145?
-
Anonymous
2024-10-02T08:09:05+00:00 Narrowed my sound issue down to the audio drivers associated with my Soundblaster G6 device. Plugged the speakers into the standard output jack at the back of my PC and sound is OK.
Is there any solution to my G6 issue. I have re-installed the software but without success. Works on headphones but not on the speaker jack.
-
Anonymous
2024-10-02T07:57:57+00:00 Hi Kresimir,
You can cancell the upgrade by going to advanced recovery.
Follow: Setting - System - Recovery - Advanced Startup.
Hope this helps
-
Anonymous
2024-10-02T07:28:45+00:00 Exact issue on rog zephyrus duo 16 GX650PZ - and now I had to pull some startup recovery to get it working, and this update is "pending restart" > waiting to blue screen me again, how do I turn it off