In my experience, it pauses ALL updates.
Yeah, it pauses the whole thing, even the monthly updates for security, etc.
Does anyone have an update? I'd hate to run the update again only to have to roll everything back again.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
A few days ago I installed the new 24h2 update on my laptop and after rebooting the system, my Windows 11 Home license no longer worked. Every time I went to the Configuration place where the licenses are activated, it would show an error 0xC004F213. Every time I would click on "Solve problems" it would not provide me with any solution.
After 1 day, I tried to enter my license as a new license, by clicking on "Change product key" and pasted my current license. Again, this would not solve the problem and throw me an error. This time the code was 0x803fa067.
Now, I constantly have that error saying that my license is not valid. https://answers-afd.microsoft.com/static/images/image-not-found.jpgI have checked and downgrading to the previous version 23h also seems impossible.
Is there any fix for this or am I going to lose my valid and paid license due to an update bug?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
In my experience, it pauses ALL updates.
Yeah, it pauses the whole thing, even the monthly updates for security, etc.
Does anyone have an update? I'd hate to run the update again only to have to roll everything back again.
In my experience, it pauses ALL updates.
So the official fix for 6 months is to role back the update and hope?
So when does this bother getting fixed and how does this effect security updates etc?
Good question. They must know of the issue, too bad no official announcement. It was interesting how when support called back, they were quick to confirm rolling back is the option for right now and to "wait for a few days"...
Someone from Microsoft should chime in on this thread since it seems widespread, even on other forums.
So the official fix for 6 months is to role back the update and hope?
So when does this bother getting fixed and how does this effect security updates etc?
Good question. They must know of the issue, too bad no official announcement. It was interesting how when support called back, they were quick to confirm rolling back is the option for right now and to "wait for a few days"...
Someone from Microsoft should chime in on this thread since it seems widespread, even on other forums.
So the official fix for 6 months is to role back the update and hope?
So when does this bother getting fixed and how does this effect security updates etc?