My computer crashes and restarts randomly mid raid playing escape from tarkov

Anonymous
2024-10-15T16:54:43+00:00

I look in event viewer to see what's wrong as I'm pretty sure its blue screening and I'm getting kernel error 50. no clue what's causing it I installed fresh ram with fresh bios to see if it was that and still getting the errors. please can someone clear this up as i have no clue what's going on.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-16T12:31:14+00:00

    Thanks.

    Warnings do not cause crashes and rarely help identify the cause of them. It is extremely common to find warnings in the logs of all computers. Some more than others.

    There must be some error being logged. Your logs do not show any errors being logged. Only the critical entry "Event 41 Kernel-Power". Which does not necessarily help since it is logged on every abrupt system shutdown.

    Did you check the "Error" box before exporting the logs?

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T12:19:55+00:00

    ok thank you its no problem on late reply. heres the files using the steps you provided

    windows error log.zip there are alot of warnings

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-16T12:02:56+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    Please, export and share the log for analysis:

    1. Press "Windows + X" and select "Event Viewer";
    2. Expand "Windows Logs" and select "System";
    3. In the "Actions" panel on the right, select "Filter Current Log";
    4. In "Event level", check the boxes "Critical", "Warning", and "Error" and click on "Ok";
    5. Again, in the "Actions" panel, select "Save Filtered Log File As" and save in an easily accessible place.

    Then, upload the file to the cloud, choose to share it, and get the link.

    Post the link to the file here so I can have a look.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T21:27:05+00:00

    now back into pc after system restore but tarkov will still crash me pc its a fresh install too and settings turned all the way down

    not sure if it helps but event viewer with the kernel 55 says: Processor 31 in group 0 exposes the following power management capabilities:

    Idle state type: ACPI Idle (C) States (2 state(s))

    Performance state type: ACPI Collaborative Processor Performance Control

    Nominal Frequency (MHz): 3200

    Maximum performance percentage: 1062

    Minimum performance percentage: 58

    Minimum throttle percentage: 4

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T20:57:34+00:00

    Getting a ctfmon.exe - success

    Unknown hard error after applying safe mode and also resetting bios it won't boot still

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments