OK, thank you.
It is late here now, so I will do it tomorrow.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Using Windows 11 24H2 26100.1742, got the update for KB5044284.
This downloaded and extracted fine, then restarted the PC. The update got to the 30% and restarted. On the reboot the update continued until 40%, when it hung for about 8 minutes, then gave an error message (with no reference) and rolled back.
Windows Update in Settings App shows Error 0x800f0922.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OK, thank you.
It is late here now, so I will do it tomorrow.
The repair installation should automatically install the latest quality update.
Hi,
If I do you as you suggest, if it goes well, will that include the update kb5044284, or will it just get me back to the orginal upgrade to 24H2?