I get it now,
can u help me install the driver? I am a little lost if u could do a step by step on how to prevent cirrus from coming back and how to install the driver u send me?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also installed "other devices" like Intel High definition DSP and intel sensor
I really want to make my sound work again.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I get it now,
can u help me install the driver? I am a little lost if u could do a step by step on how to prevent cirrus from coming back and how to install the driver u send me?
In device manager, enable hidden devices under view tab .
Then scan your hardware. First I want which reaktek audio chip is soldered is mb.
Then go to sound devices you will see list of all device.
Share all the hardware device id
Hi really sorry for the late answer but what do you mean by Realtek audio chip?
Hi ,
After that you will download these drivers and install them one at a time.
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp147001-147500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp147001-147500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanks
Hi ,
After that you will download these drivers and install them one at a time.
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp147001-147500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp147001-147500/...
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp148001-148500/...
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanks
it didn't work sadly :(