Unknow devices and driver booster

Anonymous
2024-09-08T19:13:46+00:00

I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also installed "other devices" like Intel High definition DSP and intel sensor

I really want to make my sound work again.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-14T13:50:10+00:00

    Hi,

    so, I open the .bat file and I run install as admin, right?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-09-14T13:58:18+00:00

    Sorry for late reply , i watching movie

    Dont run the bat file, instead, browse to this folder *ISST_10.29.00.10783\ISST_10.29.00.10783\Production\Drivers*

    Use the device manager , install the driver.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-14T14:20:13+00:00

    Thank you, sir,

    hope u enjoys your movie.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-14T14:32:28+00:00

    Sorry for late reply , i watching movie

    Don't run the bat file, instead, browse to this folder *ISST_10.29.00.10783\ISST_10.29.00.10783\Production\Drivers*

    Use the device manager, install the driver.

    I tried to but when I installed it cirrus logic awesome speaker amps replaced it. And I forgot to mention when I go to the Realtek tab when I try to install via device manager no matter what Realtek driver I installed I'm going to get a blue screen.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. VARADHARAJAN K 9,726 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-09-14T15:02:45+00:00

    INTELAUDIO\DSP_CTLR_DEV_51C8&VEN_8086&DEV_0222 id is matching with IntcOED.inf

    The above device ID is not to related realtek

    Realtek audio device id HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0897

    VEN_10EC = Realtek

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments